| INDEX | EVENTS | LORE | LEGENDS | EVENTING | SKALDIC | LINKS |
Uller's Celebration of the Hunt
PreEvent Lurk at Sokkvabbekk, October 19, 2001
You are cordially invited to partake of my fine hors d'oeuvres and wine as I throw open the doors of my hall Sokkvabbekk on Friday October 19, from 7 o'clock in the evening until midnight.
Don your best garb and make your way across the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard, where you will be entertained by various games.
- Test your wits against the God of Poetry in a cunning round of "Win Bragi's Mead".
- Take part in every Asgardian's favorite game "Pin the Mistletoe on Balder".
- Whirl and twirl through a game of "Musical Lords and Ladies" and prove your devotion to the one that you love.
A Bardic/Skaldic Challenge Circle will be held. All guests will sit in the circle and pass the raven. When you get the raven, you may perform, make a request for anyone to sing or tell a particular story, challenge a particular person, or (if you are determined to prove that you are no fun at all), pass!
Finally, the Allfather will hold the Court of Asgard.
I hope that you will join us!
My address: 80 Oak Road, Bayport NY 11705
Click here to go to mapquest for complete driving directions. Put your address in "From" and my address in "To". Follow the instructions.
1. No oggles of any kind will be permitted.
2. A small fee of $2-3 will be asked to cover refreshments.
3. Guests are asked to wear their best and be on their best behavior. Treat my home and my bathroom with utter respect.
4. The wine is for atmosphere, not intoxication. This is not a college drinking party and should not be treated as such. Drunken Ogglers will be fed to Nidhogg. Soft drinks will also be served.
5. Smokers may do so outside. Please put your butts in the ashtrays provided.
6. Please stay in the area designated for the party. Wandering around a goddess' home or estate is likely to get you in trouble.
7. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that I can have an estimate of the number of guests.